clinics/experiences for those interested in trying the sport.
Beginners and novices welcome. A perfect gift or day out for the
- Enjoy a full days western experience
- Great gift for all occasions -
in Western Riding are available on our own Western Trained Quarter
Horses. Lessons are available subject to availability and status
with our own resident professional W.E.S. (Western Equestrian
Society) approved instructor Lisa John.
to coming to the West Country Lisa
has been working in the industry for the last 8 years, including a
4 year apprenticeship with leading trainer and instructor
yourself, friend or family member to a full or half days Western Riding
Experience. Ideal for those interested in trying the sport this a
perfect gift or day out for the equine enthusiast. Beginners and novices
packed day for the horse lover designed to introduce you to the fastest
growing equine sport in Europe.
- Enjoy a full days Western Riding Experience for just £150.
- Presentation voucher supplied in gold envelope valid for 12 months.
- Around 3-4 hours in the saddle split between morning and afternoon sessions.
- Coffee or tea on arrival and two course gourmet lunch followed by coffee and biscuits before you leave
together with presentation of your completion certificate.